I like games... and tattoos. Yes, those.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Just Dance 4 Fitness Challenge - Week 1

Right, so I'm kicking off the Just Dance 4 Fitness Challenge today, with Call Me Maybe, one of the songs from the tracklist of Just Dance 4.



A reminder that to win, you'll need to enter a video of yourself dancing to that song (recorded on your phone is fine) and email it to me on unexpectedpippa@gmail.com

OR

Upload it to my Facebook fan page

OR

Tweet it to me @unexpectedpippa with the hashtag #JD4Fitness

The competition will run until the 30th November, at which stage I'll pick a winner with the help of UJFM

I'll also be uploading a video of myself a couple of times a week, dancing to Just Dance 4, just so you don't feel completely silly doing it yourself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment