I like games... and tattoos. Yes, those.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Just Dance 4 Fitness Challenge - Week 2

So this is the start of the second week of the Just Dance 4 Fitness Challenge I will be running until the 30th November. What started out quite well for me went a bit belly up mid way through the week when I was horribly sick and in bed for four days, so standing was out of the question, let alone dancing, and certainly not the best way to spend a weekend!

I am now armed with antibiotics however, and so week 2 kicks off with this video - Will Smith's Wild Wild West.



A reminder that to win, you'll need to enter a video of yourself dancing to that song (recorded on your phone is fine) and email it to me on unexpectedpippa@gmail.com

OR

Upload it to my Facebook fan page

OR

Tweet it to me @unexpectedpippa with the hashtag #JD4Fitness

The competition will run until the 30th November, at which stage I'll pick a winner with the help of UJFM

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete