I like games... and tattoos. Yes, those.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Just Dance Fitness Challenge - Week 4

So it might not seem like I've been doing much, as I haven't been posting as regularly as I would like. Sadly time constraints are always a bit of a bugger when it come to things like these, but I have actually been doing the challenge even if I haven't been blogging about it.

So this week is the 4th week of the Just Dance 4 Fitness Challenge that I'm running in conjunction with UJFM and the lovely folks over at Megarom/Ubisoft. “

The song for this week is one of the most cheesy and also one of the most fun dances to do, especially if you're dancing with friends, so I thought I'd post the actual Just Dance video that someone so kindly posted on Youtube.

So here it is, Panjabi MC - Beware of the Boyz



A reminder that to win the Just Dance 4 hamper you'll need to enter a video of yourself dancing to one of the songs I've listed so far (the last couple of weeks were Call Me Maybe and Wild Wild West) and email it to me on unexpectedpippa@gmail.com

OR

Upload it to my Facebook fan page

OR

Tweet it to me @unexpectedpippa and hashtag #JD4Fitness

The competition will run until the 30th November at which stage I'll pick a winner with the help of UJFM

No comments:

Post a Comment