I like games... and tattoos. Yes, those.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Adidas South Africa 2013 Brand Ambassador

So after the very successful Adidas #Represent campaign that I was part of earlier this year, I'm super pleased to announce that Adidas South Africa have offered me a Brand Endorsement for 2013!

Thanks to everyone for the great feedback for the #Represent campaign, here's looking forward to even bigger and better things in 2013.

And just in case you missed out on #Represent



Behind The Scenes


3 comments:

  1. Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information on the Brand Ambassadors and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I sincerely enjoyed studying it. This subject offered by you is very effective for good planning, hard work and a great team always make a spotless work...I read your article on Event staffing and find that you make nice point on the service.

    ReplyDelete