I like games... and tattoos. Yes, those.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

And In The Silence...

I feel Shame :(

So I have been uncharacteristically silent these last couple of months. My apologies. I know you all have a burning desire to hear about games, and I have been a bad girl. Sadly, with the end of the year fast approaching I had other commitments (actual, real paying work that is my day job at MTV Africa) that had to take preference over my blog, but those of you who listen to my spot on UJFM will have heard my reviews of some of the games that came out in the end of year glut. All that remains is to spread the love to the rest of you.

I aim to rectify this however, and you can look forward to not only a gaming round up of the last couple of months (I know not everyone can afford to go out and buy games as soon as they hit the shelves so I think it's still worthwhile) but also reviews of some other cool bits and pieces, including an awesome Afro Science Fiction collection by local writers as well as some other cool projects and collaborations (I'm always looking for things so if you have a cool idea drop me a mail!) I'm working on.

I will also be attending the 5th Annual Cape Town Tattoo Convention at the end of January (25th-27th) and hope to have wonderful pictures, ink and stories to bring back with me.

If there is anything else you would like to see from this blog (apart from game reviews) please do let me know in the comments, I'm always interested in ideas.

Here's to a productive and fruitful 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment