I like games... and tattoos. Yes, those.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Animal Crossing New Leaf Blogger Challenge!

I have to state up front that I have never really played Animal Crossing before. Sure I knew it existed, I'd heard all the rave reviews, but the idea of it never really appealed to me.

And then Nintendo South Africa approached me about taking part in their Blogger Challenge. They sent me a code, I tried it out and I've now been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the newest game in the franchise, for around two weeks.

I. Am. Addicted.

It's undeniably cute. It's about building and expanding your town (of which you are the mayor incidentally), and there are a great many little tasks to complete in order for you to do this, but ultimately it's about building relationships with the anthropomorphic creatures that live in your town.

You can visit other towns (or go on state visits as I think of them) as well so you're not confined to a single location. 

And now, beginning on Wednesday the 17th July, the Blogger Challenge goes live in which 8 of us will compete for votes from you guys for the best town.

Plus if you vote you can also win a 3DSXL hamper. Pretty nifty right?

So make sure you vote for me! It would make me happy...

In the meantime, watch the trailer below :)




1 comment:

  1. You can find and add friend codes at www.animalcrossingnewleaf.net

    ReplyDelete