I like games... and tattoos. Yes, those.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

#MyAcerA1

I recently became a brand ambassador for the nifty Acer Iconia A1 tablet. It launches in the country tomorrow, the 24th July 2013, and the launch event promises to be a tech geek's dream.

So my dream basically.

Well, mine and a couple of other lucky peeps who were also selected to be a part of the Acer family.

This not quite 8-inch tablet is run on Android, and is super fast with 1GB of RAM. In comparison to some of the other Android tablets I've used it doesn't lag at all.

As is the usual with Android it's completely customisable, but my favourite feature has to be the multiple user functionality.

This means I can load up all my stuff, customise how I want it to look, and then set up another profile for my husband or my kid, that is completely unique to them. It doesn't interfere with mine at all. Pretty nifty when you have a toddler who likes to move app icons around!

Looking forward to the launch event tomorrow!

Anyway, for more updates on the awesomeness that is the Iconia A1 (luckily I really do like this tablet!) make sure you check back, and follow the #MyAcerA1


No comments:

Post a Comment