I like games... and tattoos. Yes, those.

Monday, August 12, 2013

ACNLZA Gallery - Blogger Challenge

So just in case you don't believe that I've been clocking in my hours on Animal Crossing New Leaf, I thought I'd put together a little gallery of my journey so far, including some of the more random moments...

Meeting friends


Town business


Catching butterflies


Trying on hats


Cherry picking


Exploring the town at night


Digging for treasure


Island paradise


Mining


Happiness is...


Sailing


Party at Yuka's place


The town has a street lamp!


Flowers


Fortune teller


Star Matrix


And the fireworks begin!


Exactly!


Fossil collecting


Meeting new peeps


Creepy Mario room... says me while I'm in someone else's house...


This pretty much says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment