I like games... and tattoos. Yes, those.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Spliced Magazine

I have been very scarce, I'm aware of this. Hopefully once you see the reason why I will be forgiven, because I've been working on an incredibly exciting project.

For the past month, together with some amazing creative people, I've been in the process of putting together and launching Spliced Magazine, a hybrid pop culture magazine that showcases gaming, comic books, movies, tech and lifestyle.

I could wax lyrical about the fantastic response we've gotten from the public and about the process that went into making this a reality, but instead I'm going to show you a picture of the awesome cover, and encourage you to go and take a look.

A large portion of my gaming content will likely now make it's way on to this platform along with our website which will work in conjunction with the magazine to provide additional content. I will still be using my blog to post content that doesn't fit in that space, so feel free to check back every now and again.

In the meantime - welcome to The Spliced Life.


Find us at www.splicedmagazine.com
On Twitter @SplicedMag
On Facebook /splicedmagazine

1 comment: